Rehab is an experience design and creative tech agency based in London. We focus on delivering the highest quality innovative digital and integrated creative technology work for our global clients, which include Nike, Google, WarnerMedia and Estee Lauder among many others.
We’re currently looking for a talented Junior Designer with skills in UI and product design to join our creative team in London. Where you'll be working within a multi-disciplinary team of designers, copywriters and art-directors.
As a junior designer at Rehab you will be expected to work across a number of client briefs, helping to solve problems and design exciting solutions. You will need to be excellent at managing your own time and priorities, as well as being highly creative and user centric in your thinking.
Ideally you'll have 1-2 years industry experience, but we are open to receiving applications from graduates who demonstrate exceptional talent.
Designers at Rehab play essential roles in the strategy, conception and design of beautiful ideas, products and services. They bring exceptional creative thought and craft output, developing and delivering projects from brief to end user. This role reports into the Creative Director.
The key responsibilities of the Junior Designer are as follows:
- Collaborate daily with Copywriters, UX designers, Strategists and more to align on creative concepts and deliverables.
- Work with the wider creative and UX teams to design websites and digital products for some of the biggest brands.
- Contribute to the creative execution of our efforts; from working prototypes to concept decks.
- Play an active role in brainstorming and idea generation with senior members of the creative department to conceptualise world-class, innovative ideas.
Who we're looking for
- You have a strong sense of art direction and visual design, and that comes across in a well presented portfolio.
- You are self-motivated and confident, always searching and digging for new ideas and concepts.
- You have an understanding of emerging tech and keen interest in new user behaviours online.
- Understands the fast-paced nature of the creative and tech industries, and is able to embrace constant change with a calm and agile approach.
- Creative mindset and ability to design and improve processes so they are highly efficient.
- You’re not afraid to give direction and voice your opinions.
- You can present your ideas with confidence clearly explaining your decisions and rationale.
- You have experience working in a creative agency.
- Experience in motion/3d/unity or illustration would be a bonus.
- Experience with direct client interaction.
- Excellent computer skills - familiar with Google Suite and Microsoft Office.
What we can offer you
- A competitive salary.
- Company pension scheme.
- Competitive maternity policy
- 25 days holiday entitlement with additional discretionary days off.
- Additional schemes include: Medicash, Perkbox, Cycle to Work, Season Ticket Loan, Eye Care Vouchers, and Employee Assistance Programme - a confidential 24/7 counselling line.
- Flexible working.
- Creative office in Shoreditch. (please note that teams are currently WFH and when it is possible to return to the office this would be 2-3 days a week).
- Bright, professional and friendly team.
- Participation in our regular Hackweeks and company-wide Hackathons.