Rehab is an experience design and creative tech agency based in London. We focus on delivering the highest quality innovative digital and integrated creative technology work for our global clients, which include Nike, Google, WarnerMedia and Estée Lauder among many others.
We're looking for an experienced problem-solver and a talented User Experience / Service Designer to join our design team. This is a key role within the business and you will be working alongside strategists, creatives, designers, developers and senior leadership team to deliver compelling experiences that balance customer’s needs, business goals and tech feasibility.
The role is multi-disciplinary, both hands-on and strategic. We are looking for someone to define and implement UX strategy and shape the design output ensuring user experience across all our work. This role reports into the Head of Strategy & Experience Design.
The key responsibilities of the Senior UX Designer are as follows:
- Facilitate stakeholder workshops and design sprints.
- Distilling business needs, research and user insights into deliverables such as personas, content, audits, UX principles and creative opportunities.
- Creating user journey maps, service blueprints, reports.
- Develop wireframes and interactive prototypes.
- Present work to clients and effectively manage executive expectations.
- Work to tight deadlines and within the agreed budget.
- Estimate work, help with proposals and pitching.
- Identify opportunities for further engagement and upsell to clients.
- Educate clients on user-centered design principles and value.
- Act as a “go to” for in-depth knowledge of the best practices and improve the internal UX & Service Design frameworks and methodologies.
Who we're looking for
- Someone who truly lives our company values which are: Brave, Collaborative, Innovative and Inquisitive.
- At least two years experience at a senior / lead level in an agency environment.
- Someone passionate about good UX and inclusive design.
- Experienced designing and prototyping in modern design tools e.g Figma / Proto.io / Voiceflow
- Excellent networker with strong internal and external stakeholder management.
- Naturally empathic with the ability to build relationships based on trust and transparency, and able to be a positive influence on others.
- Highly process driven and obsessive about detail.
- Understands the fast-paced nature of the creative and tech industries, and is able to embrace constant change with a calm and agile approach.
- Creative mindset, who can find creative ways to solve complex UX problems.
- Ability to connect the dots with this role, with the ability to take ownership of the full design process.
- Clear and respectful communicator and stakeholder management.
- Proactive and driven to succeed.
- Professional can do attitude with excellent time management skills, and the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Able to manage, then ultimately exceed expectations in all areas of the role.
- Excellent computer skills - familiar with Google Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Experience designing for conversational interfaces.
- E-learning design experience and understanding of learning needs.
What we can offer you
- A competitive salary.
- Company pension scheme.
- Competitive maternity policy.
- 25 days holiday entitlement with additional discretionary days off.
- Additional schemes include: Medicash, Perkbox, Cycle to Work, Season Ticket Loan, Eye Care Vouchers, and Employee Assistance Programme - a confidential 24/7 counselling line.
- Flexible working
- Creative office in Shoreditch (please note that teams are currently WFH and when it is possible to return to the office this would be 2-3 days a week).
- Bright, professional and friendly team.
- Participation in our regular Hackweeks and company-wide Hackathons.